Taking a year to solidify a line-up, they have since become a marriage of both classical and modern sounds melding string trio and indie rock trio into a whole. They have shared the stage with such acts as Said the Whale, Sister Crayon, Ganglians, Sea of Bees, and many more, playing at Sacramentos Launch Fest two years in a row, the 2011 Sammies Block Party and Concert 4 Charity's Ballet+Live Music at the Crest Theater. On the heels of their recent sold out performance at the Crocker Art Museum's new auditorium, they released their debut record in July of 2012.
Exquisite Corps calls their music orchestral indie/chamber pop, and claim such diverse influences as Nick Cave, Led Zeppelin, the music from Twin Peaks, and opera.
Released on July 25, 2012
Available digitally via Bandcamp, CD Baby, and iTunes
1. Tone Poem
2. Light as a Feather
4. Carried by Waves
5. Tyger Wine
6. I Want What I Want
09-05 Sacramento, CA - Sacramento State University
09-13 KDVS Live in Studio A on 90.3 FM
10-04 San Francisco, CA - Hemlock Tavern
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
- Russian artist Bobina to release the third artist album
September 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM CEST